Whether you are looking to host a . . .
- Business meeting
- Awards celebration
- Non-profit function
- Luncheon or banquet
- Cocktail reception
- Training session
- Holiday party
The Oaks at Salem has everything you need to create a spectacular affair with lasting impact! Our expansive and versatile facility, paired with comprehensive planning & coordination services, make us the go-to venue to host your stress-free & flawless event!
The Oaks’ eleven pastoral acres and charming main house provide multiple indoor and outdoor options if you are looking to escape the chaotic corporate office and create a memorable, out-of-office experience! Treat your guests to a refreshing environment that is perfect for celebrating, team building, strategic planning, or any kind of event where you are striving to provide a unique setting to get those creative juices flowing with no distractions from the busy outside world!
The main level of the house includes over one thousand feet of covered veranda space. The sprawling lower level is complete with an integrated AV system, perfect for accommodating events where you need to incorporate slide shows, videos or presentations. After your meeting, gather downstairs at the formal bar for cocktail hour or spill outside for an alfresco meal on the two-level paved patio overlooking the serene one-acre pond. Our venue’s versatile setting is sure to elevate your event from ordinary to unforgettable!
The Oaks at Salem partners with several local caterers to provide a variety of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner events accommodating small groups or large groups up to 299. Simply let us know your needs, and we will help you customize a menu perfectly suited to your requirements. Contact us directly for specific food and beverage package information!
Additional services & amenities include:
- 300 white resin, padded folding chairs
- Fourteen 60” round tables & Five 6’ rectangular tables (Round tables can seat 8-10 guests)
- Table linens in your choice of color. Please note, napkins are not included
- Large selection of votives, hurricanes, mirrors, etc. for guest table decoration
- 3,000 square foot covered tent with built-in sound system (Please note that our tent is seasonal – call for more details)
- Wireless internet access throughout the facility
- Complimentary on-site valet parking for evening or larger events. Please call for additional details!
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a tour appointment, inquire about pricing, facilities, and reservations, or for any other inquiries or questions you might have!